Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Currently...



Wednesday, May 22nd

 I am...

Sensing- that feeling that the school year is coming to an end and summer vacation is close at hand

Excited- because that means going back to the beach :)

Hoping- that Chris and Danny are having a good time on their respective field trips today

Looking back- at the money I've saved this week by using my coupons again! Love shopping smart!

Finished- cleaning up around my house, prepping dinner and feeling organized

Drinking- a Diet Peach Snapple...yumm

Watching-   Last night's episode of So You Think You Can Dance...this show just makes me HAPPY!

Dreaming- about how I should have been a dancer...Could it still happen? One day? ;)

Practicing- my photography with my new 40D Canon camera and getting excited about my results

Planning-  my Project Life pages for this week

Feeling-   grateful, energized and motivated about soo much in my life

Physically-  feeling really good with the 5k training I'm doing and going strong

Emotionally-   accepting that those who are choosing not be in my and my family's life (for absurd reasons) are the only ones loosing out

Reminding-  myself  that politics should never have anything to do with loving your family over everything! Common sense, right?

Letting go- and letting God 

Smiling- because I deserve to!


From my corner to yours...Happy Hump Day!!







No comments: