Monday, May 7, 2012

Monday Motivations- You Go Girls!!

This week's motivation comes from my SIL's Betty and Gaby who are both doing a 1/2 marathon in Santa Barbara this coming Saturday. They have been training very hard and I've been soo impressed with their efforts. Betty is running for Tourette Syndrome in honor of her son, Jordan, and Gaby has never done a 1/2 marathon before so preparation was key for her. They have totally inspired me to one day want to train for a 1/2 marathon myself. I have a long way to go, but if they can do it, I know I can too.

I just wanted to let them know that we already think they're winners and that they will be Victorious whenever they hit the finish line. They have sweat and prepared and they've earned their success.

 
Betty and Gaby, I'm so proud of you, and I know you're going to do great!

You go Girls!!


I'm going out to run...Happy Monday everybody! Wishing you all a wonderful week!

From my corner to yours,

1 comment:

Carolina said...

You can definitely do a half marathon. It just takes practice and will power. I am so proud of you!