Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday Motivations- Waking up on the wrong side


                                                                                                                                         Source: fitsugar.com via Sandy on Pinterest
So last week I was totally pumped and motivated, remember?? Yeah, well this week is a totally different story, and I honestly don't even know why.  I should be feeling good since I actually kept my fitness goal.  I exercised 4 instead just 3 days, I ran almost 2 miles everyday and did one or combination of 2 of those different workouts. I was sore the whole week but felt really good. So cool, right?! Great!

But today! No...Today I am on the completely opposite spectrum! I woke up feeling down, unmotivated and not willing to do much!  It took me almost till' 10am to get myself going, and I had to fight myself tooth and nail to force myself
off the couch. I could've been there all day!
 





 Then I found this! This poster is soo true! Look closely and you'll see all the different words and feelings that running releases, and I was feeling many of them!!! My body knew it needed to get moving. I told myself I'd just take a walk, and I ended up jogging 1.5miles, and I am soo glad I did!! Running totally releases something in the body and the spirit and lifts it up! I needed to sweat out those funky feelings I had!  I really did feel soo much better when I got back.













However, I think I'm just having an off day anyway, we all have them, right? But I hate that feeling, so I'm going to need a lot more motivation for the rest of the week.  So Sandra...

 yo


                                                                                                                                                        Source: imgfave.com via Sandy on Pinterest


Yeah, Yeah!! Whatev!! ;)

Lol, I  guess its going to be a LONG week!  ;)

 I hope you all didn't wake up on the wrong side today, but if you did...I hope it gets better for you too!

Happy Monday from my corner to yours...

No comments: