Friday, April 27, 2012

Foto Friday - "Angle"

I haven't posted a Foto Friday in weeks. Fridays just seem to crawl up on me really quickly, and by the time I know it I forget to take a picture or forget to post. So today, I happened to have a few minutes and remembered to look up the theme and took my picture for the day.

 This week's theme is 'Angle' and this is what I came up with...

 My Coffee pot...my "angle" any given morning!!! 


Yours too??

Happy Foto Friday!!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

From my corner to yours,


Linking up at:

4 comments:

Molly said...

The only drink that I can wake up too... perfect!

Mollyxxx

Lori @ Foto Friday said...

I have my coffee right next to me! :) (Nice Angle)

Thanks for sharing with Foto Friday,
Lori

Sandy said...

Thank you Lori!

Carmen said...

So true!!!! Love the idea!