Tuesday, January 31, 2012

31 day Photo Challenge- February 2012

whitepeachblog.com
I  have been wanting to do one of these for a long time, and I just haven't done it. Soo when I found the following challenges on Pinterest I told myself it was time.

whippycake.com
 



The one on the right says its for January 2012, but I am going to do this for the month of February and it actually works out because it will end with a self portrait on my Birthday, March 2nd.
 Cool!







So as you can tell they are both similar, but I decided I am going to do a combination of both challenges. I feel like I need some practice on the technical side of photography, so the list on the appeals to me for that reason. The one on the right I like because it has more of the fun and abstract aspects of photography which I love. But both are a going to be a challenge either way, and there may be days where I might do both day's challenge photos.

I'm not sure if I'm going to post pictures everyday, if I will post it on Facebook only, or if I will post them here on a weekly basis...but I will be sharing them somehow. We'll see how it goes. I want to have fun doing this, and don't want to stress out if I didn't get to posting it one day or not. As we all know, real life can get in the way, and our time is always limited. Ultimately for me, its about actually completing the challenge.

So I invite you to join me on this photo challenge! Do it all month, do one picture a week, pick the few you like, but I would love to see what you all do too! Email me your pictures and I will share them here!

I'm off to get my camera ready!

Happy picture taking, from my corner to yours...





No comments: