Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Tackling it Tuesday - Week in the Life Project

So I am taking on a project this week called a Week in the Life started by Ali Edwards of scrapbooking fame, and that my Sister-N-Law, Betty, has taken on for the last 3 years, is participating in it again this week, and threw out the challenge in her blog to do it too. Its basically a seven day documentary project that gives you an opportunity to "capture the simple everyday details of your life with photos and words."  

So of course,  I'm starting a day late, but I figure I'd give it a go. Its not going to be perfect, but I'm going to be documenting here with you throughout this week as best as possible. Its my first time, so I'm not sure what to expect, but here is what happened yesterday...

Checked my computer at 7:30am....half asleep with sticky eyes


Come down stairs to find the boys already watching morning cartoons and Christian checking his phone...










 I start every morning by washing dishes from the night before, and leaving my kitchen ready for the day...



                                                       
I was staying home today so I took advantage and did some necessary laundry


  







Made lunch around 1:30pm....leftover turkey tacos....yummy!

More cleaning and putting away of clothes....time to do the floors







Then I cleaned the backyard...
                                                                                            
and even gave LuLu a bath...






I came in and Chris was taking a break from working on his project by having some ice cream. He's not quite sure why I am taking pictures of him...





I was finally able to put my feet and rest...for a few minutes...

  

Since we hadn't gone out all day, and I had worked hard at home...I figured I'd treat the boys to swimming at my Mom's house and McDonald's for dinner. I don't usually have Chicken Nuggets but I had enough WW points left for the day and had the tastiest chicken nuggets and fries ever!!! YUMMMY!!


I ended my day with a nice cup of coffee and watching TV with Jerry and Chris!! 



I have thoughts and things written down as well, and probably didn't take enough pictures, but I think its enough to remember what my day was like. I have to remember that this is about capturing the small moments in life, so I will try again tomorrow.

What does a day in your life look like?? Take the challenge and document a week in your life. You'll never know what memories you'll end up keeping for a lifetime.

Enjoy your day! More tomorrow!

From my corner to yours,




No comments: