Friday, February 7, 2014

Foto Friday...Shantal's 6th bday

Hello there and I'm so glad its Friday again! How about you?

Well, here is another chance to share with you some pictures I've taken recently, but this little girl is never a stranger on my blog. Shantal is back and she is now 6 years old! I have been taking pictures of her on a yearly basis and thanks to her mom Angie, she has pleasantly allowed her to be my first photographic guinea pig since I seriously picked up my camera. Its not difficult to see why she makes such a great subject to shoot. She's a beautiful little girl, and loves pictures, but this year she was a little bit more shy with her smile than usual...someone is growing up ;)




 















        Then there was Matthew, Angie's adorable nephew whom I've also photographed since birth last year. This whole family has a heck of set of beautiful eye colors, and I had to get at least a couple of this little guy in this fedora...he was just too much to resist.  (Thanks Nana, for letting me share your sweet baby boy!)



Shantal is Angie's baby girl so a party is always in order for her, and she spares very little to always make it top notch. This year she outdid herself by decorating this amazing fruit table herself instead of a candy table, and it didn't dissapoint.
 I think I had just as much fun taking pictures of these beautiful arrangements as I did of Shantal.







Angie never ceases to amaze me and her party ideas are always inspiring. 
I love to see what she comes up with every year.

Once again, Happy 6th Birthday Shantal!
Thank you Angie for allowing me to be "Shanti's photographer,"  
and for trusting me to share her pictures here. 
I am soo blessed to have you and your family in my life!! 

XOXO 

To all of you, from my corner to yours...
I hope you have a great weekend!



No comments: