Monday, January 13, 2014

A new day...a new look

Hi there! Welcome to an updated version of Sandy's Little Corner.


Every year I like to find a way to update my blog and give it a fresh new look if possible.  It not only gives my blog a new life, but I feel like it renews my spirit and it gives me a creative incentive to keep writing and keep things hip and fresh. Well, at least I'm trying to, lol. 

I think this represents a little bit more of who I am, what I'm concentrating on this year, and of course my family.  I also tend to pick my colors for the year which I incorporated as well as a way to keep them present and in my sight.  So I may still tweak a few things as I go along, but I'm looking forward to making this cleaner, simpler version of my blog work for now.

I hope you like it too ;)

From my "new" little corner to yours...Have a great week!





1 comment:

Alex said...

LOve the new color scheme!!!! Warmth seems to be the theme!