Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Project Life- Week 7

I truly hope you all had a really nice Valentines Day with your sweetheart and/or those you love the most. I had a quiet one at home with my boys, my mom and my aunt, and Jerry and I celebrated on the weekend....Nothing like celebrating love a few extra days, right?

So here is Week 7 under-wraps and as you'll see its got Valentines written all over it, but it made for an easy design and the pictures spoke for themselves really.

Left side- 
Once again I used collages to get in the pictures I needed, 
but it also helped me give the pages a more defined look 
by setting up specific picture or themed sections.

Right side-
Like on this page, I was able to use the left section of the right page
to talk just about our Valentines day.


                              . 
And then tie them together to unify the look of the Valentines section



I believe a friend had posted this on Facebook and it spoke to me this weekend as I worked on taking steps to getting organized and in control of my desk (pictured above) and many areas of my home, and let me tell you...that can be a journey in itself!






So that's it for Week 7!  Short and sweet!

I'll leave you now as this week has proven to be a busy and eventful one for me so I'm off to get Week 8 ready to go.

Thanks again for stopping by and I am linking up to The Mom Creative to join the others in sharing.







No comments: