Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Weight Watcher Wednesday- A personal update

I just wanted to do a personal update as its been a little over a year and 8 months that I joined Weight Watchers to start off my 40's right and I think I have accomplished that and more. Its been a hell of a journey, but worth every minute and dollar I have invested in myself. I feel like I have gifted myself with a new way of life and nothing tastes so sweet.

 
As of this morning...I did it! I finally made it to 50lbs lost!
Woohoo!!

Its taken me a while to get here, but I have persevered through real life situations, including that I have 4 boys at home I have to cook for on a daily basis, and the fact that I still love food as much as when I started, but I'm here and I feel sooo good!

This weight journey of mine has been life long, but I am proud of being able to accomplish this goal at this stage of my life. I wouldn't change anything I've gone through because it wouldn't have brought me here the same way.

This time I did it for myself and that's all that matters now, and of course, I am always grateful for the continued support and encouragement from my family and friends!! XO

But my work doesn't end here! I am on to my next goal with Weight Watchers which is getting to Lifetime status and after that my eyes are set on hopefully becoming a Weight Watcher leader. I feel like a have a story to tell and I'd like to help others reach their goals too. But as always I have to take one step at a time and it still may be a while before I get there, but its a goal I am reaching strong for.

Ultimately, I am still a work in progress...so I will still keep trying. Its so worth it! I hope you will too, whatever your goal might be :)

From my corner to yours...Have a happy Weight Watcher Wednesday everybody!






No comments: