Monday, July 30, 2012

Stepped away for a bit...

 

Hi there!

You may have forgotten about me already, but I haven't forgotten about you. ; )  I haven't updated lately because we've had a couple of getaways, and last week I had all kinds of computer issues and breakdowns.  Aside from my computer breaking down, I haven't been in a full writing mode either as I have been busy with one thing or the other trying to get our house organized, and the kids ready for the upcoming school year that is too quickly coming up on our horizon. So we're trying to fit in as much as we can these days.

This week is also the Pre-wedding week around my house as we are getting ready for my brother's wedding this Saturday.   I am helping out with a few details, and as you can imagine there is always something to do at the last minute to get ready for a special day like this. We are all excited, tired and a bit stressed, but we are looking forward to a beautiful day with many special moments, and of course, pictures which I hope to be sharing next week.

So I just wanted to check in quickly, say Hello, and let you know that I'll be back soon...

From my corner to yours....Have a great week!




No comments: