Monday, July 2, 2012

Monday Motivations- My excuse for the week





 This is my story and I'm sticking to it!!!

Its going to be one of those weeks where I have to catch up with my household chores, 
and yet I'm feeling completely overwhelmed. 
You see, I've been having fun the last few weeks concentrating on helping my brother and my future sister-n-law creatively plan/organize their wedding that is coming up in oh...less than 6 weeks!!
Yes, its coming up quick (and I'll report on it all after), but I love doing this kind of stuff
 and sometimes wish I could do this for a living! 

However,  because I've been busy being creative, my homely organization kind of goes out the door a few days at a time.
I'm trying hard not to let it get out of hand, but its hard to keep up 100%. 
Add to boot its summertime and there is just soo much to do!

This is my excuse for now!
 
Happy Monday!

From my corner to yours...









No comments: