And the final last day of school for my boys is finally here tomorrow, so that means....
We have a short summer this year due to schools going back in mid August. But we are going to make the most of it. Here are some of our plans:
- lots of swimming
- getting together with the cousins
- afternoon walks with LuLu
- summer baseball for Chris
- summer basketball for Mikey
- trips to the beach...Can't wait!!
- a family reunion in San Diego
- The Freemont Experience in Vegas...almost forgot ;)
- my Brother's wedding...SOO excited!! Yay!
- hopefully a small vacation getaway to Palm Springs
- and any surprises along the way!
Things I'd like to try this summer:
- hiking with the boys
- taking them to Venice beach
- going to the library on a weekly basis
We'll see just how much of this gets done, and I will share throughout the way, but we're looking forward to all of it.
Here's hoping that you all have a great summer as well, filled with all the things you and your family enjoy, and some wonderful summer memories to cherish.
Happy Monday from my corner to yours...