Friday, May 25, 2012

Foto Friday- Two Subjects

"Two Subjects?" How and what?? But then I remembered I took these pictures about a week ago of my two youngest "subjects" on 2 different walks we took along the week. I took these with my iPhone and with Instagram program and I just loved the way they came out.






I love that that in both I was able to capture the feeling of the motion of them walking. In this one I love that the rays of a 6pm sunset came through.



In this one, I love that I caught the opposite motion of an early Saturday morning walk and the early morning sun. But, I mostly love that they weren't afraid to be caught walking in their sporty pajamas! LOL!

My two baby boys are very much two peas in a pod and its soo funny how it actually shows up on these pictures. Notice that they're both positioned the same and they're both walking in stride in both pictures. 

 I love walking with my boys!!

Its such a great time to have a conversation with them, a chance for them to ask questions about things they see, a chance to smell and notice the flowers, and get them to do something healthy at the same time. I don't know...its just cool and I'm soo glad that they now enjoy these walks as much as I do.
 
I hope you get a chance to take a walk with your favorite "subjects" this weekend too!



Happy Foto Friday!!


Linking up at:




1 comment:

Lori said...

Intagram is so fun! These came out great!

Thanks for sharing with Foto Friday!
Lori