Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Monday Motivations (A day late) ~ Time to feed the Soul

Ok, so I know its Tuesday...I'm a day late, but I needed to squeeze this Monday Motivation in. This is how I've been living lately.  I've been feeling a little out of sorts, like I can't get myself together when I need to, so I'm a little late all the time. I haven't posted in a week either, so this is one of those moments where I have to force myself to get back to do doing what I love to do even if it seems like I don't have the time or the energy.

Then, I found this the other night and it spoke to me....


It is about time! My heart has been calling me to create, and I've actually been working on a few things. Nothing major but enough to make me feel like I'm doing something in that area to feed my soul.

I've been sewing again, and just this past weekend I've finished a few projects, all gifts for school and other friends. I've been trying out new hairstyles, inspired by a site I found, along with some new outfits, and I've been enjoying that process as its always nice to try a different look. And I might have a special project to work on later this year that I'm very excited about.

I am going to try to share a little about these in the future, but for now I just wanted to get back on board with you and my blog. I am learning that writing my blog is one of the biggest ways I feed my soul and I LOVE IT! Its not easy to always do, but there is something about writing that taps into a creative side of me I always knew I had but have never truly expressed until now, and it makes me more content than I've ever realized.  So I will keep going with my heart and my soul will respond accordingly.

And as always I appreciate all of you who stop by and check out what I'm up to...or not, and I hope you find what feeds your soul!!

Enjoy your week!

From my corner to yours,


No comments: