Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday Motivations


Pinterest has easily become one of my most favorite sites to visit at least once week. Its a site that allows you to save any and all of your favorite things (ie- pictures, ideas, images) that you may come across as you surf the web. Just imagine a virtual pin up board of your newspaper/magazines clipings you would have to look at for future reference. Well now you can keep one online and Pinterest stores it all for you for free and it takes up no counter space and doesn't collect any dust and you best of all you can share your boards with others and follow those you like too...LOVE IT!!

Well one of the things that I love to find on Pinterest are images of motivational sayings or just words that just pull at my heart strings, hit me dead on, but more importantly help motivate me in some area of my life.  They are beautiful pictures and visually inviting which makes it easier for it to stick in my mind. So I'd like to share some of those with you as I find my weekly motivations to particularly fit the kind of week I may just be having.


Can't wait for those to come!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Don't we all


Why not? | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Seriously...Why Not?



I hope you can all find your motivation for this Monday,
 and may you all have an awesome week!!

From my corner to yours...





No comments: