Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Project Life- Week 2


I had a little harder time putting this week together.

It was somewhat an uneventful week-  just getting into a normal schedule again after all the holiday chaos and a few random events so there weren't as many pictures as I would have liked. However, I took the chance to do more journaling than anything, so that's ok with me.

Week 2 left side:

Week 2 Right side - (Design G page)

Project life has a set of standard pages (Design A) that comes in a big pack, but they offer different types of pages you can add to vary your designs.  I had purchased a set of Photo Pocket Pages - Small Variety Pack 1 and I'm so glad I did.  I ended up using one of the Design G pages  that is included in this pack for the right side of this week's spread. It worked nicely since I had fewer pictures and I enjoyed the change of picture positioning that it gives.


Side by Side

This week in summary:
  • The weather was dang cold so my crockpot was in full effect (and will continue to be)
  • I launched my Spanish blog 
  • Christian had a doctors visit for a cold that wont go away
  • Tax season has begun for Jerry, so he's is working long hours again, but is grateful to be busy.
  • Spent a few days with my mom and she made me an amazing traditional lunch
  • A special cake for a special friend's daughter in time of  family crisis
  • And a short visit from Tio Feo and cousin Danielle for a movie night...Les Mis is amazing!
  • And some random moments to remember

I have to remember that not every week will be out of the ordinary or super eventful, but every week will be special for whatever happens, hence- the look of every week will definitely be different.


Either way, this week is done and complete. I'm happy and I'm on to Week 3.


I am linking up to Project Life Tuesday again where you'll find even more examples of other peoples Project Life pages. Take a look if you get a chance.

From my corner to yours...Have a great day and we'll see you next week. :)


  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello sandy-sandyslittlecorner.blogspot.com admin discovered your site via Google but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your blog http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my blog. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com