I had a little harder time putting this week together.
It was somewhat an uneventful week- just getting into a normal schedule again after all the holiday chaos and a few random events so there weren't as many pictures as I would have liked. However, I took the chance to do more journaling than anything, so that's ok with me.
Week 2 left side:
Week 2 Right side - (Design G page)
Project life has a set of standard pages (Design A) that comes in a big pack, but they offer different types of pages you can add to vary your designs. I had purchased a set of Photo Pocket Pages - Small Variety Pack 1 and I'm so glad I did. I ended up using one of the Design G pages that is included in this pack for the right side of this week's spread. It worked nicely since I had fewer pictures and I enjoyed the change of picture positioning that it gives.
Side by Side
This week in summary:
- The weather was dang cold so my crockpot was in full effect (and will continue to be)
- I launched my Spanish blog
- Christian had a doctors visit for a cold that wont go away
- Tax season has begun for Jerry, so he's is working long hours again, but is grateful to be busy.
- Spent a few days with my mom and she made me an amazing traditional lunch
- A special cake for a special friend's daughter in time of family crisis
- And a short visit from Tio Feo and cousin Danielle for a movie night...Les Mis is amazing!
- And some random moments to remember
I have to remember that not every week will be out of the ordinary or super eventful, but every week will be special for whatever happens, hence- the look of every week will definitely be different.
Either way, this week is done and complete. I'm happy and I'm on to Week 3.
I am linking up to Project Life Tuesday again where you'll find even more examples of other peoples Project Life pages. Take a look if you get a chance.
From my corner to yours...Have a great day and we'll see you next week. :)